Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Day 2009


We enjoyed a fun evening with our friends Marshall and Karen for New Year's Eve. They are great cooks, fabulous hosts, and dear friends. Visiting with long time friends is always a treat. And their food is always so tasty.

On New Years Day, Dawn & I watched the Rose Parade in High Definition together to start. Then, while I paid some attention to football games, we teamed up to put away our Christmas decorations. We even reorganized our storage systems and garage as we went along.

Next, while Dawn prepped some dishes, I walked down to the Save Mart to get a few items, including lobster for dinner. When I returned, I kept Eric up to date with the USC victory over Penn State in the Rose Bowl game via text messages. Then Dawn and I sat down to a scrumptious lobster dinner to celebrate 2009.

What did you do on the first holiday of the new year?

1 comment:

whatthehaleman said...

i'm so impressed with your blogging guys!!! and that lobster looks delicious.

we went and saw bedtime stories and ate at andiamo with bill and susan- then we went over to chris and kalias and played wii and ate pizza.

kick back. it was good.

love you!