Saturday, January 3, 2009

Marley and Me


We spent the second day of 2009 cleaning and organizing. My amazing wife spent hours reorganizing and consolidating stuff we store in our closets and garage. I cleaned the house and helped her too. It was a real feeling of satisfaction to see our home a bit more tidy and organized at the end of the day. Then she made an amazing dinner of talapia, sweet potatoes and a spinach dish. I never liked sweet potatoes before. These were baked, nothing fancy. Just baked sweet potato. Like that guy on t.v. says, mmm its so good!

Last evening, after dinner I starting watching the Sugar Bowl. I was pulling for Utah, just because they get no respect from the media. Utah did it! They proved not only to be worthy, but also proved that the BCS is bull----!

I set the DVR to record the second half because we wanted to see a movie together. We used passes to buy tickets for the Brad Pitt flick. It was too full, so we went to see Marley and Me. I do not like Owen Wilson as an actor. I wish there were more scenes with Jennifer Anniston, and less of him. But darn it, that movie was good. I actually cried a little at the end. It made me regret the loss of every dog I ever owned. Rusty and Sinatra, you were good dogs. I miss you dearly. Putting them down was hard to do.

Have you ever lost a pet?

Larry

No comments: