Monday, January 12, 2009

First 2009 Day of School


Today was a good first day back to work day. My students were pleasant and easy going, though a little sleepy early in the day. We all need to get up very early to make it to school by 7:30. I feel tired from the day, especially since I talked more today than I did in a week during vacation. My throat is sore and I have a bit of a headache.

After school I went straight to the gym. After 20 minutes on the stationary bike, my trainer put me through his paces for 60 minutes. I will be sore. Then I got home, took a quick shower, and my wonderful wife had home made dinner ready. Jessica and David joined us for a nice meal. Dawn made some dishes from scratch that included a tasty coleslaw and pork chops. This was a real treat for a weeknight. Then David took the lead on doing the dishes. I only needed to help him. Wow, I have a great family. Life is good!

Did you have a good day?

Larry

No comments: